The WPE Exterior Light features a die-cast aluminum housing with integral hinging for ease of maintenance. An optional polycarbonate shield or wire guard for vandalproof protection is available. Textured anodized aluminum reflector designed in conjunction with diffuser for maximum efficiency. Threaded apertures for conduit and optional photocell provided for the flexibility during installation.
Fully-gasketed, weather-resistant construction. Lamping up to 150W.
Rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high-pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Clear tempered glass is standard.
Baked-on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability is standard.
- All units bear UL label
- All units bear Made in U.S.A. label
- UL listed for wet and damp locations