The WB Exterior Wall Bracket Light has a die-cast aluminum housing with an integral hinging feature for ease of maintenance. The borosilicate prismatic glass is optically-designed for optimum light distribution.
Optional polycarbonate shield or wire guard for vandalproof protection is available. Textured anodized aluminum reflector designed in conjunction with diffuser for maximum efficiency. Threaded apertures for conduit and optional photocell provided for the flexibility during installation. Fully-gasketed, weather-resistant construction.
For wall mounting directly over standard 4” outlet box or with surface conduit.
This fixture’s compact size is ideal for lamping up to 175W metal halide.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing.
- Fluorescent: Energy-saving electronic ballasts comply with Federal Energy Efficiency standards
- Ballasts are <10% THD and include 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ballasts operate on 120V-277V (UNV) unless specified otherwise
- HID: Ballast is pre-wired, CWA HPF, core and coil with dry film capacitor and starter (if required)
Borosilicate glass is standard.
Baked-on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability is standard.
- All units bear UL label
- UL listed for wet and damp locations
- Made in U.S.A.
- ARRA compliant