The VFLHB Vapor Tight Fluorescent High Bay is an extra wide unit available in 4 and 6 lamp T8, T5, and T5HO configurations.
The weather-resistant housing is ideal for parking garages, food processing areas, pool areas, refrigerated storage, marinas, or anywhere dirt or moisture protection is required.
Optional specular reflector is engineered to provide a highly-efficient, widespread distribution. Standard with white reflector. Standard with stainless steel latches. Optional tamperproof latches.
For pendant mounting. Stainless steel mounting brackets reduce installation time and eliminate the need for mounting holes in fixture body. Stainless steel V hooks simplify pendant mounting with chain or cable. For individual or continuous row with flexible conduit and optional watertight hubs.
Heavy-duty unsaturated fiberglass reinforced polyester housing with poured in place gasketing. Flame class 5VA.
- Energy saving electronic ballasts comply with Federal Energy Efficiency standards
- Ballasts are <10% THD and include 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ballasts operate on 120V-277V (UNV) unless specified otherwise
Glass clear diffuser is molded of UV stabilized impact resistant acrylic. Optional clear UV stabilized polycarbonate diffuser available for increased impact resistance and for both elevated temperatures and extreme cold temperatures.
- All units bear UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- Suitable for damp location
- ARRA and B AA compliant
- IP67 Certified
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved components
- NEMA 4X rated
- Factory hose -down tested at 1500 PSI, 1.4 gallons/minute @ 12 -24″
- 5 Year LED Warranty