The TCWP Cut-Off Mini Area Wall Pack is made with a die cast rear aluminum housing and one-piece UV stabilized polycarbonate front cover.
Available in high pressure sodium 50W- 100W, metal halide 50W-100W and CFL 26W-42W. Dark sky friendly lighting aims light 15° below the horizontal.
The hydroformed aluminum reflector improves fixture performance. All units are provided with ½” threaded apertures allowing for surface conduit installation and/or optional photocell.
All units fully gasketed for weather-tight construction. All units may mount directly over standard 4” outlet boxes.
Rugged die cast aluminum rear housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
- Compact fluorescent (CFL) supplied with universal voltage electronic ballast
UV stabilized injection molded polycarbonate internally finished to match rear housing.
Baked-on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability.
- All units bear UL labels
- UL listed for wet and damp locations
- Made in U.S.A.