The MPOC Corridor Fixture is available in 2’, 3’ and 4’ lengths, in 1 or 2 light versions, in T8 and T5 applications.
A ribbed opal acrylic diffuser is used to provide soft, even illumination.
This unit’s slim housing is ideal for stairwells and corridors and can be surface or wall-mounted.
End plates are die-formed with full perimeter flange for lens retention and light tight fit.
Die-formed heavy gauge aluminum housing.
- Energy saving electronic ballasts comply with Federal Energy Efficiency standards
- Ballasts are <10% THD and include 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ballasts operate on 120V-277V (UNV) unless specified otherwise
- Sensor manufactured by the Watt Stopper Corp.
100% virgin acrylic opal ribbed is standard.
All parts standard with high-gloss, baked white enamel finish with minimum 89% reflectance, applied over iron phosphate pretreatment, for maximum adhesion and rust resistance.
Optional chrome or brass finishes.
- All units bear UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- Suitable for damp location
- ARRA and BAA compliant