The V2 is our most popular light fixture in the Lumenera lighting family, providing a sleek, slim profile design ideal for today’s linear LED lighting in modern offices, hospitality and retail environments.
The narrow profile meets the requirements for wall mounting fixtures outlined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provides smooth accents for illuminating the vertical plane.
For pendants and surface mounting, the V2 is a powerful direct/indirect light source, making this an ideal choice for common areas.
Continuous rows are custom-designed by our engineering team to eliminate light breaks in runs, as well as shadowing.
Powered by Philips LED boards in multiple color temperatures, and with drivers dimmable down to just 1%, the V2 is a practical design for illuminating common areas.
Office Buildings, Schools, Hospitality, Healthcare and Retail Locations
Solid extruded aluminum housing and steel end plates, powder coated matte white finish. Custom colors are available.
- Philips Xilanium Universal LED Drivers, compatible with 0-10V dimming systems, deliver reliable, smooth dimming performance down to a minimum of 1%.
- Drivers can be calibrated for specific lumen output.
- Standard (ST) Philips Fortimo LED boards (83 CRI – Consult RLE for higher CRI) are max 7.5W per foot and High Output (HO) LED boards are max 15W per foot
- Minimum operation temperature is -25 C. Maximum operating temperature is 50 C
- Direct optic utilizes a lift and tilt white opal high transmission spread lens for smooth, even illumination
- Indirect optic utilizes a thin opal spread lens for high transmission and smooth illumination
- Optional asymmetrical beam reflector for a even spread
- For pendants, white rounded power cable is an SJ 18/3 conductor wire to canopy mounted to ceiling J-Box.
- For surface mount, 4″ square plate powder coated lo match finish.
- For wall mounting, heavy-gauge rolled steel channel painted to match housing is secured to unit which attaches to a galvanized steel wall channel, for ease of installation.
For continuous runs, factory will provide two 1″ steel pins at the end of each module which are inserted in the end grooves of the extrusion. These pins are then inserted into the joining module and are secured at the roof of the housing by a 16 Gauge joiner bracket that goes over the two quarter twenty studs (one stud at the end of each joining module). Each module in the run is labeled for easy field installation.
- Drivers and LED boards are rated for 50,000 hours; 5 Year Warranty
- ARRA Compliant
- UL and cUL listed