The HWP Horizontal Wall Light is made of a die cast aluminum base plate with conduit access and a corrosion-resistant housing. A one-piece anodized aluminum reflector is designed in conjunction with the diffuser for maximum efficiency. Threaded apertures for conduit and optional photocell. Fully-gasketed, weather-resistant construction.
For wall mounting directly over standard 4” outlet box or with surface conduit. Optional tamperproof hardware is available.
High impact polycarbonate housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Baked on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability.
- All units bear UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- Suitable for damp location
- Suitable for wet location