The FL Large Floodlight (shown with Yoke Mount), features a die-cast aluminum housing with integral hinging feature for ease of maintenance.
Ideal for buildings, parks, signage, sports field, parking areas or anywhere general floodlighting is desired. Tempered glass is used for maximum light distribution. An optional polycarbonate shield or wire guard for vandalproof protection is available.
An anodized aluminum reflector is paired with the diffuser for maximum efficiency. Heavy-duty adjustable yoke provided for excellent aiming capabilities.
Fully-gasketed, weather-resistant construction.
For wall or ceiling mounting. Designed for max of 400w metal halide or high-pressure sodium.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Tempered glass is standard.
Exterior housing is finished in architectural bronze as standard, also available in custom colors.
- UL and CUL listed for wet locations