The CWPA is made with a die cast aluminum housing and integral hinging feature for ease of maintenance.
Available in high-pressure sodium 70W-150W and metal halide from 70W-175W. 42W CFL also available.
Heat and impact-resistant tempered glass is standard. Textured anodized aluminum reflector delivers uniform light distribution. ½” threaded apertures are provided for surface conduit installation and/or optional factory installed photocells. Fully gasketed weather resistant construction.
Unit mounts directly over standard 4” outlet box or with surface conduit conditions.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High Power Factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Baked on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability is standard. Custom colors are available upon request.
- All units bear UL and Made in U.S.A. labels
- Labeled for wet or damp locations