The CWP Cut-Off Exterior Light features die-cast aluminum housing with integral hinging feature for ease of maintenance.
This unit is available in high-pressure sodium 70W-150W and pulse start metal halide 70W-150W. Heat and impact-resistant, tempered glass is standard. Dark sky friendly lighting aims light 15° below the horizontal. Hydroformed aluminum reflector improves fixture performance.
The CWP is provided with ½” threaded apertures allowing for surface conduit installation and/or optional photocell.
All units are fully-gasketed for weather-tight construction.
All units may mount directly over standard 4” outlet boxes or with surface conduit.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Clear tempered glass is standard.
Baked-on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability.
- All units bear UL label
- UL listed for wet and damp locations
- Made in U.S.A.