The RLE CVA Vandal-Proof Luminaire is ideal for parking garages, correctional facilities, recreational areas, institutions, schools, and any area where vandalism is a concern.
Threaded 1/2” IPS tapped holes on side and back of unit for either wall or ceiling mount.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Neoprene gasketing for dust, moisture and insect resistance. Optional tamperproof hardware. Optional light shield to eliminate up light component for flush wall mount.
Available in 9” and 12” square. The 9” accommodates up to 100w HPS, 70MH and the 2PL9CF 12” accommodates up to 150PSMH, 150HPS and up to 42W CF.
Heavy die-cast aluminum housing for durability and corrosion resistance.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- Compact fluorescent ballast is electronic, universal voltage, 26 and 42
.125 thick multi-patterned injection molded clear prismatic polycarbonate with ultraviolet inhibitors to minimize discoloration and add strength. Also available in opal prismatic.
Exterior housing is finished in architectural bronze. Optional white finish. All interior surfaces are finished in high gloss baked white enamel for maximum reflectivity and illumination.
- All units bear UL and Made in U.S.A. label
- UL listed for wet location (ceiling mount) and damp location (wall mount)