The Tri-Proof Light has a unique patented design – widely used in underground parking lots, metro stations, airports, harbors, factories, underground tunnels, outdoor playgrounds, indoor stadiums and other humid environments.
- Length: 1′, 2′, 3′, 4′, 5′, 6′, 8′
- PF >0.9
- THD <20%
- Input Voltage: AC 120V/120-277V/120-347V/100-240V 50/60Hz
Tri Proof Light
The RLE S4000 is ideal for canopies, parking garages, walkways and recreational areas where high quality illumination is required. Designed for flush ceiling mount, pendant mount or wall mount with cast aluminum arm and canopy.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Gasketed door frame retains lens and provides for dust, moisture and insect resistance. Available with drop prismatic acrylic or polycarbonate lens. Optional flat tempered glass lens. Drop lens units accommodate up to 175W MH, 100HPS and 2PLC42CF S4000F Flat Glass units accommodate up to 100MH, 100HPS and 2- PLC42W CF
.090″ thick spun aluminum housing for durability and corrosion resistance.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer for optimum heat dissipation
- For high pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- Compact fluorescent supplied with electronic univolt ballasts
.125 thick multi-patterned injection molded clear prismatic drop acrylic and polycarbonate with ultraviolet inhibitors to minimize discoloration and add strength. Also available with flat prismatic tempered glass.
Exterior housing is finished in textured architectural bronze. Optional textured black, white and silver painted finishes. All interior surfaces are finished in high gloss baked white enamel for maximum reflectivity and illumination.
- UL listed for wet location (Flush ceiling and wall mount) and damp location (pendant mount).