The AWB Exterior Wall Bracket Light is made of a die-cast aluminum housing and integral hinging feature for ease of maintenance.
The borosilicate prismatic glass is optically-designed for optimum light distribution. An optional polycarbonate shield for vandalproof protection over the glass refractor is available.
A textured, anodized aluminum reflector is designed in conjunction with the diffuser for maximum efficiency. Threaded apertures for surface conduit and optional photocell.
The AWB is a fully-gasketed unit for weather-resistant construction.
For wall mounting, install directly over standard 4” outlet box or with surface conduit conditions. Tamperproof hardware is an available option.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing.
- For metal halide lamping, ballast is high power factor, constant wattage auto transformer
- Electrical components are mounted to cast aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- For high-pressure sodium, ballast is normal power factor reactor type for 120V
- High power factor, multi-tap, and most fixed voltages available
Borosilicate glass is standard.
Baked on premium architectural bronze for maximum durability.
- All units bear UL label
- All units bear Made in U.S.A. label
- UL listed for wet locations